- Membership in Huellas Latinas Hiking Club is a privilege, not a right.
- All members agree to abide by the rules and guidelines established for the group.
- To be a member of Huellas Latinas Hiking Club you must be at least 18 years old, otherwise, you will be part of your parents’ membership.
- Memberships expire each year after the member signs up or renews.
- Membership is required to participate in meetings and special activities.
- Membership is required for anyone who wishes to lead or coordinate an activity for the group.
- All activity participants must sign a release of liability, terms and conditions.
Costs and forms of payment:
- Members can join online or by email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for other forms of payment.
- The individual membership fee is for anyone over the age of 18 and will cost $20 per year.
- The family membership rate covers up to two adults and children under the age of 18 and will cost $45 per year.
- The membership contact list is under Huellas Latinas data protection for internal use. It cannot be shared or sold to others.
- Pets are welcome at Huellas Latinas organized activities unless otherwise noted. This will depend on the rules of the park to visit or the type of activity to be carried out.
- Pets must remain on a leash and be subject to a person who agrees to always maintain control of the animal(s) or properly restrained so they do not disturb others.
- Animals are expected to remain reasonably calm and show no signs of aggression.
hen unwelcome comments or conduct are linked to someone’s physical characteristics or known identity, it can be considered harassment. Harassment can take many forms, but some of the most common include verbal, physical, visual, and sexual harassment.
- Harassment of any kind is not acceptable.
- A culture that does not tolerate harassment will be fostered.